Sunday, January 13, 2008

Note to Self One

Note to self: Beard trimmer does not equal hair clippers.

Found this out the hard way.

Which is often how I learn things in life...

For one, the juice runs out on that thing kinda quick like. Which was odd to me, considering I charged it once when i first got it, barely used it, and the power lasted for months. Also the teeny little guards for it didn't exactly give me an even cut around my scalp. There are more than a few tiny bald spots on my noggin.

So now my head is shaved, mostly, and also looks as if I've got the mange.

Luckily, I opted to go to The Bar, rather than the dance party at the local Lodge, where the old gentlemen that run the place require the men folk to remove their hats.

Not to mention I arrived at the bar, showed off my handy hair cutting skills, and promptly realized that I had put my T-shirt on inside out...

I am the picture of fashion right now.

...

Other than that, I haven't been up to a whole lot. Working on the music here and there. Cleaned up a little around the house, on this cold, gray afternoon. Probably going to nap a little.

um, yeah. That's all I got...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I think t-shirt inside out is totally hip. Especially when done inadverdently. If it's done on purpose, that's just trying too hard.

Lass. said...

I once gave someone a haircut using dog clippers. And by "haircut" I mean that it started as a haircut and ended up as a total shave, ala your recent experience.