Thursday, April 17, 2008

Onions

Arrrrggghhh! I just wrote an amazing post about the totally fabulous day I had today, and somehow managed to delete it.

Especially since I haven't been feeling really blog talkative lately, the moment I'm ready to do this, I lose it all...

I cannot recreate it.

But I had an amazing day today, and I feel as if no moment of it was wasted on any sort of frivolous activity.

The bit about me throwing out some old clothes, specifically the socks that have lost their pairs, yet I still hold onto thinking that one day they'll reappear just as they had magically disappeared years ago, the cleanest socks in the world that never left the basket, but still got washed in every load.

Oh, and the part about the soon-to-be-leaving-forever-on-Monday-girl. We went shopping at the mall, which is usually a horrifc experience for me, but somehow with her there, I felt ok. Then we drove to a park to play on swings and playground equipment, and lay on a blanket making out in the awesomely warm Spring breeze and setting sun.

I feel fifteen years old again. This is a good thing.

And now I'm laying in bed with the window open wider than its been all winter. It is perfectly comfortable now, and I'm dozing off, not completely drunk. (things have been sort of out of hand on that front lately)

That's all I can recreate at this moment.

I had a great day today.

That it is all

1 comment:

Lass. said...

Yay. That is all.