Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You've Switched Off Your Targeting Computer


Uh. Just for the Lass. I know you love these two.

...

Its peeling. Completely shredding off in giant flakes. Wearing a hoodie is quite painful, especially the disrobe. Even my sweaty work t-shirts, quite painful. Under the bicep is not a recommended place for a tattoo. Very sensitive. Very.

But its still totally f-ing sweet. A tiger head, mouth open, mid growl, on my bicep. Awesome.

And was chosen personally by the groom, as he gave the three of us our tattoos. Drawn out of a cigar box, in the form of crumpled up pieces of paper, adorned with the pattern of our fated tattoos.

It turned out better than I thought, the Tiger tattoo.

I kinda love it.

I love this new tradition among this circle of friends. Getting random tattoos, in honor of, just us dudes.

...

My love life is flaking, really hard tonight.

A scenario I've thought about a lot lately, actually happened. At least, it appeared that way. And I feel it in my bones. Not just the usual, expect the worse scenario... It just seemed that way.

I'm disappointed bout it right now. Maybe I'm over reacting. I'm just pissed. Eh. I'll get over it by tomorrow morning, when I wake up hungover, and confused. And then realize I have another agonizing workload this fine day, and will have another the next, and then sweet release, two days off in a row.

...

Guess my promise of updating more often fell through... Sorry. All two of you will have to wait. I'm trying my best these days.

Fall is here. Officially. Its messing me up. I'm kinda messed up. These days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiger, tiger burning bright...er...hi. And thanks for the creepy twins. I do so love them. Maybe a trip to Austin would make you feel better?

Anonymous said...

ps Your shirts will be on the way next week. If you email me your address again. :)